You always see social media loaded up each day in November with what that person is grateful for and I absolutely love reading them although I don’t typically participate. I have a gratitude journal that I use daily so I normally write in that instead of sharing online. This year I wanted to change that. So here you have it, here are 25 Things to Be Grateful for This Thanksgiving…
- Good Health – Even with the occasional sickness, I am overall a healthy person and I am forever grateful for that!
- Love – It’s such an amazing feeling…and sometimes a total pain in the rear but it’s 100% worth every bit of it!
- Friendship – Life would not be complete without good friends by your side.
- Family – Good or bad, family is the foundation of who you become.
- Books – They will forever be my lifeline…my escape…my fun.
- Your Home – Big or small, it’s where
- Laughter – How sad would this world be without laughter? Good thing we don’t have to find out!
- Your Kids – They can definitely be a handful but the sweet and loving moments totally make it worth it.
- Coffee – I’m not sure I need to explain morning coffee…
- Heat – I know a life without air conditioning during the summer time and I am extremely grateful to not know what life without heat during the winter is like!
- U.S. Armed Forces – Our lives would be very different without those who chose to put their lives on the line for our country. I’m eternally grateful!
- Your Job – Whether you are a stay at home mom, a work from home mom or work outside of the home…you have a job and it’s a great one!
- Alcohol – Wine, beer, liquor…need I say more?
- Sweater Weather – Comfortable, cozy and fun to shop for plus the accessories, like scarves, that can be added make sweater weather perfect!
- Music – Your entire day can turn around just from one single song.
- Pinterest – What better way to spend an hour (or two)?!
- Amazon – It’s my lifeline while living overseas. Where else could I get all my books?!
- Long Weekends – Long weekends mean I have my husband home for more time and that makes me happy.
- Netflix – Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Prison Break…need I go on?!
- Perfectly Ripe Avocados – I mean they are only perfectly ripe for a day…more like hours…and they are beyond delicious.
- Hot Bath/Shower – A glass of wine and a nice hot bubble bath. There’s nothing more perfect to relax!
- Food – My love for food runs deep!
- Freshly Washed Sheets – It’s so cozy to climb into soft and fresh smelling sheets!
- Holidays – Family time, traditions and a time of celebration. That’s something to be grateful for!
- Blogs – I beyond grateful to be able to write my blog as well as read so many other amazing blogs!
You woke up today and that is the most amazing gift of all!